5-6 months before your wedding day
• Start planning your bridal hairstyle. Have a consultation with your hairstylist to determine if your hair needs to grow or if it needs to be cut in a new style.
• Schedule your hair and makeup appointments for your preview (about 1-2 months before you wedding day) and your wedding day. Appointments for the bridal party should also be scheduled for the wedding day.
• Get serious about skin care.Have a facial to help heal blemishes,smooth rough spots,and moisturize. A facial once a month will get your skin in tip top shape and your wedding day makeup will look better over beautiful skin.Be sure to use a good homecare regimen.
• Start nail care regimen. A manicure will shape your nails and stimulate nail growth.Your nail technician will be able to recommend a good strengthener and a manicure schedule.
• Eat a healthy diet full of fruits and vegetables,avoid caffeine,drink plenty of water,and get your beauty sleep,8-9 hours each night.